Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So I'm getting loaded tonight, and my friend (and possible very distant cousin) Kristine mentions to me that:

"Morrissey (not my real name), I saw your Chris Daly video."

"What?!"

"I saw you saying 'Fuck You' to Chris Daly. I was online and I saw it."

"What?!?!"

She then explains that she was on teh Youtube, looking for Whiskey Thieves-related vids, and she saw me hatin' on Chris Daly for one of his many silly smoking ordinances. Friend Rik then chimed in by relating a similar story he had with Friend Armand, where they stumbled upon the same vid and had a chuckle about it.

Here is said video. Dry your panties, ladies:



(BTW -- I have no idea how either Kristine or Rik could have found this video. But hey, my old apartment!)

==========

Also, I know there are plenty of truly sad things in the world, but: you know when you move out of a place, and you're closing the door for the last time, and you know you won't ever seen it again... is it possible to not be sentimental and wistful?

No comments:

Post a Comment