Saturday, July 11, 2009

I See Losers Losing Everywhere, If I Lose I'll Only Lose A Care

Hi there!  I'm kind of terrifying.
I was just in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and putting some product in my hair. I'm wearing a black t-shirt, still fat and old, and still rocking a beard, so as I was slicking up my hair this unwanted thought passed into my mind:

Do I look like Paul Mitchell?

I thought about posting that as a Facebook status update, but I got anxious, because I was afraid I was just being my typical annoying, narcissistic self. And that pause was good, because then I got scared that people would read it and start calling me "Paul Mitchell."

And then I would have to kill myself.

So I didn't, and I'm alive to finish this up and go get a sandwich.

(Random Trivia Fact! Paul Mitchell is a co-founder and owner of Patron Tequila! Another good reason to not drink tequila, kids!)

(Also: his real name is not Paul Mitchell. What a complete douche.)

No comments:

Post a Comment